Who Am I
I’m a college student somewhere in Colorado who is focusing on Computer Science. I’ve been using Linux for over 10 years and am a huge proponent of free and open source software. Most of the software I right gets published using the GPLv3 or MIT license, allowing for free reuse with attribution.
I also love competitive video games, namely Overwatch and Team Fortress 2.
This summer, most of my focus is devoted to reverse engineering. Teaching myself both x86 assembly and ARM aarch64 assembly, and reverse engineering a given sample. I have a masochistic love towards assembly and include it as optimized sections of my C++ homework.
What are my Skills
Each bullet is in random order, but the values that follow are in order of most knowledge to least. All topics have at the very least a working knowledge.
Linux Administration (10 years)
I aspire to be a UNIX greybeard
- Containerization and Virtualization Platforms: LXC/LXD, QEMU/KVM, Docker
- Filesystems: BTRFS, ZFS
- Monitoring Systems: Zabbix, Canonical Landscape, Nessus, Munin, SmokePing
- Flavors: Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, RHEL/CentOS
Windows Administration (4 years)
- Active Directory (LDAP in general including integration with Linux and FreeIPA)
- Group Policy
- MDT (Mass deployment of machines)
- pfSense (BSD) and iptables/nftables (Linux)
- Familiar with OSI model
- Actively use: VLANs, Link Aggregation Groups (LAGGs), GRE tunnels, OpenVPN tunnels, IPv6, 802.1x, RADIUS
- Familiar with: L2TP/IPSec, DOCSIS, GPON
I swear by Unifi gear.